North Dakota Grain Industry Data (Grain Trax)
The following reports will be updated the last week of each month. In cooperation with the North Dakota Public Service Commission, this information is compiled from approximately 400 North Dakota elevators.
Monthly Grain & Oilseed Reports
Updated: Jun. 30, 2014
- ND Dual Elevator Graph (PDF, 23K)
This graph shows truck and rail shipments from elevators served by two rail carriers.
- ND Graphs (PDF, 476K)
These graphs show monthly rail shipments by railroad, by commodity (HRS, Durum, Barley, Sunflowers, and Corn), total truck shipments, total rail shipments, and all grain & oilseed shipments.
- ND Tables (PDF, 440K)
These tables show market shares, modal shares, and destinations of grain & oilseed shipments originating from North Dakota elevators.
Ending June 2013
Related Research Reports
- Regional Elevator Logistics and Rail Service Survey Results, 2013 (PDF, 297K)
- Elevator Transportation Activities and Service, 2013 Survey
- Elevator Transportation Activities and Service, 2012 Survey
- North Dakota Elevator Activities & Transportation Survey, March 2011 (PDF, 251K)
- North Dakota Grain and Oilseed Transportation Statistics, 2012-13
- Annual North Dakota Elevator Marketing Report, 2012-13
- Durum (Brief 2013) (PDF, 527K)
- Durum (Brief 2012) (PDF, 520K)
- Durum (Brief 2010) (PDF, 498K)
- Hard Red Spring Wheat (Brief 2013) (PDF, 567K)
- Hard Red Spring Wheat (Brief 2012) (PDF, 527K)
- Hard Red Spring Wheat (Brief 2010) (PDF, 397K)
For more information, please email email@example.com or call (701)231-6425.